Cernox™ thin film resistance cryogenic temperature sensors offer significant advantages over comparable bulk or thick film resistance sensors. The smaller package size of these thin film sensors makes them useful in a broader range of experimental mounting schemes, and they are also available in a chip form. They are easily mounted in packages designed for excellent heat transfer, yielding a characteristic thermal response time much faster than possible with bulk devices requiring strain-free mounting. Additionally, they have been proven very stable over repeated thermal cycling and under extended exposure to ionizing radiation.
- Low magnetic ﬁeld-induced errors
- Temperature range of 100 mK to 420 K (model dependent)
- High sensitivity at low temperatures and good sensitivity over a broad range
- Excellent resistance to ionizing radiation
- Bare die cryogenic temperature sensor with fast characteristic thermal response times: 1.5 ms at 4.2 K, 50 ms at 77 K
- Broad selection of models to meet your thermometry needs
- Excellent stability
- Non-magnetic package options available (AA, BC, BG, BR)
- Variety of packaging options
There are no products matching the selection.