The Lake Shore Model CPX-VF probe station enhances the standard probe station capabilities with the addition of a ±2.5 T vertical field superconducting magnet. It can do all the standard CV, IV, microwave, and electro-optical probing of the Model CPX, plus out-of-plane vertical field superconducting magnetic measurements. Researchers can use it for performing Hall effect measurements and testing magneto-transport parameters. The CPX-VF is one of Lake Shore’s premium probe stations for combining microwave measurements with magnetic field.
The Model CPX-VF is designed to enable true 90° wafer probing on wafers up to 51 mm (2 in) in diameter. The sample can be maintained at elevated temperature during cool-down reducing the potential for condensation, a critical requirement for measuring organic materials. The continuous refrigeration station uses liquid helium and can be operated with liquid nitrogen; however, the superconducting magnet requires liquid helium to operate. The CPX-VF operates over a temperature range of 4.2 K to 400 K with the option to extend the base temperature to 2 K. More information about the CPX-VF...
This station features:
- Standard probing plus out-of-plane vertical field superconducting magnetic measurements
- Multiple radiation shields for best low temperature performance
- Minimize sample condensation during cool-down
- True 90° probing
- Customizable for Hall measurements
- Customizable up to 3 T with specialized probes
- THz probe arm option for precise on-wafer contact probing of millimeter wave devices at THz frequencies (75 GHz and up)
Please fill out our request form to let us know your system requirements.
A Lake Shore sales representative will get back to you in 24 to 48 business hours.
There are no products matching the selection.