The electromagnet platform integrates hardware and firmware components to form a variable magnetic field platform that can be used independently or as the foundation for a user-designed magnetic measurement system. They include a Lake Shore electromagnet, a bipolar magnet power supply, a DSP gaussmeter with integrated field control firmware, and a gaussmeter Hall probe and holder.
These platforms can be configured to accommodate specific user requirements based on magnetic field strength, field uniformity, sample size, and custom measurement applications. The platforms are ideally suited for integration into user-designed magnetic test systems for applications including magneto-optical studies, in-line annealing, Hall effect studies, susceptibility measurements, spin magnetic resonance demonstrations, B-H curves, and precision sensor calibration. More information about electromagnet platforms...
Electromagnet platforms feature:
- Ideal for user designed magnetic measurement systems
- Fields exceeding 3 T
- Stable field control with the Lake Shore Model 475 gaussmeter
- 4-, 7-, and 10-inch electromagnet configurations
- Continuously variable air gap electromagnets available
- Solid and optical access pole caps available
- Linear, bipolar, true 4-quadrant electromagnet power supplies
There are no products matching the selection.