Lake Shore offers a variety of temperature sensors in packages that enable mounting in very tight areas. But for some applications (especially if the sensors have to be immersed in liquid) you need to do more to protect the sensor circuitry. For these applications, a cryogenic temperature probe is the optimum choice. Encased in a stainless steel thermowell fixture, the sensor can perform as designed, unaffected by high pressure and sealed to keep electrical components and wiring protected from fluids and other elements. More information...
Temperature probe features
- Stainless steel-encased probes that provide highly reliable sensor performance in a thermowell or direct cryogen contact
- Highly customizable to suit your particular application
- May be configured with many sensor types, including Cernox™ for superior temperature performance from room temperature down to 4 K (-269.15 °C) and below
- Thin-walled probe tubing reduces thermal lag and heat leak from outside the measurement space
- Ideal for temperature measurements in fluid containers and tanks
- Full 3 year standard warranty