DT-600 Series Silicon Diodes
DT-670 Series silicon diodes offer better accuracy over a wider temperature range than any previously marketed silicon diodes. Conforming to the Curve DT-670 standard voltage versus temperature response curve, sensors within the DT-670 series are interchangeable, and for many applications do not require individual calibration. DT-670 sensors in the SD package are available in four tolerance bands – three for general cryogenic use across the 1.4 K to 500 K temperature range, and one that offers superior accuracy for applications from 30 K to room temperature. DT-670 sensors also come in a seventh tolerance band, B and E, which are available only as bare die. For applications requiring greater accuracy, DT-670-SD diodes are available with calibration across the full 1.4 K to 500 K temperature range.
The bare die sensor, the DT-670E, provides the smallest physical size and fastest thermal response time of any silicon diode on the market today. This is an important advantage for applications where size and thermal response time are critical, including focal plane arrays and high temperature superconducting filters for cellular communication.
The DT-621 miniature silicon diode temperature sensor is configured for installation on flat surfaces. The DT-621 sensor package exhibits precise, monotonic temperature response over its useful range. The sensor chip is in direct contact with the epoxy dome, which causes increased voltage below 20 K and prevents full range Curve DT-670 conformity. For use below 20 K, calibration is required.
- Best accuracy across the widest useful temperature range—1.4 K to 500 K—of any silicon diode in the industry
- Tightest tolerances for applications from 30 K to 500 K of any silicon diode to date
- Rugged, reliable Lake Shore SD package designed to withstand repeated thermal cycling and minimize sensor self-heating
- Conformance to standard Curve DT-670 temperature response curve
- Variety of packaging options
- Temperature range: 1.4 K to 500 K
- Bare die sensors with the smallest size and fastest thermal response time of any silicon diode on the market today
- Non-magnetic sensor
- Temperature range: 1.4 K to 325 K calibrated to 1.4 K; uncalibrated to 20 K
- Non-magnetic package
- Exposed flat substrate for surface mounting
There are no products matching the selection.